Date: 25-28 February 2013
Venue: The Westin Buckhead, Atlanta Georgia United States
The 9th Annual Conference of HTNG will be held at the Westlin Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta.
This Conference is a focal point for networking, education, solutions development and personal or business development for many of our members from across the globe.
This Members` meeting can save you weeks of research and tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars by helping you make smart, future-proof buying decisions for infrastructure, networks, guest-room technologies, and front-of-house, back-of-house, corporate and distribution systems.
The Conference and keynote speakers will be
- Bill Briggs, Global Deloitte Digital Lead and Deputy CTO, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- John Burns, President, Hospitality Technology Consulting
- Peter Engel, Chief Technology Officer, Marcus Hotels & Resorts
- Bob Friday, Chief Technology Officer, Wireless Networking Business Unit, Network Services Group, Cisco
- Vineet Gupta, Executive Vice President & CIO, Fairmont Raffles Hotels International
- Ken Barnes, Vice President Information Technology, White Lodging
- Marc Bayerkohler, Security Consultant, Trustwave
- John Bell, Enterprise Architect, Marriott International